Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl

I had this plan to make a bunch of fun food for the Super Bowl, but instead made cookies and just enjoyed all the snack foods that usually attend super bowl parties.



As you can see, my cookies are in the back right corner. Right next to the camera are three boxes of pizza. There's garlic sticks from Sparky's Pizza (around the corner from our house...that's where the pizza is from too), hot and barbecue wings, potato and tortilla chips, salsa, cheese sauce, blue cheese, and ranch, other chips, enchilada sauce (for the tortilla chips. Chez Jose East offers this with their basket of tortilla chips and it is AWESOME), gingerbread cookies and of course a giant bowl of party punch.

Party punch consists of:

1 part Malibu coconut rum
1 part Hawaiian punch
Lemon-lime soda to finish off the bowl

It is delicious and we do it for every party.

I hope to be making a real post here soon. My test is Saturday, so at least after that I'll have my mind free to explore all those cookbooks you can see in the left hand corner of the photo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...