Monday, January 17, 2011

Margarita Chicken

This might be a little sad, folks. I remember eating this and I remember it being very, very good, but I'm not exactly sure how it was put together. I think this will mostly be pictures, but I can give you a general idea of what happened and how you use it. I really should write things down when I make them. Or when Aaron does.

Margarita Chicken:

4 chicken breasts
Tequila
Juice of one lemon
Juice of one lime
Big pinch of sugar
2 Tb. salt
1/4 c. olive oil




 Marinate chicken breasts with the above ingredients for at least half an hour in the refrigerator. Grill breasts in a medium size pan with olive oil. Once cooked through, set aside and cool until you can touch them comfortably. Shred and make tacos, nachos, burritos, or whatever you like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...