Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amazing find!

Okay, so I've been busy. I have been thinking about this blog a lot. However, I'm finishing up my fourth semester of my master's of library science program and if it's not about community needs analysis or management theory, I haven't really been doing much more than thinking about it. (and Thanksgiving too. But you know.)

Part of me being into the library world is volunteering at Title Wave, Multnomah County Library's used book store. Check out what I found what I was in there a couple of weeks ago:


I got this bad boy for NINE dollars. Retail it's FORTY. I've been staring at the pictures in this book for such a long time. I remember when my mom got it and we both marveled at the Martha Stewart wedding cake with its marzipan fruit. And now it's mine.

And hopefully soon I'll actually be able to use it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...