Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friendsgiving Roundup

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I spent the majority of my time eating or in my pajamas and often times, both. I went on an epic walk with Amy, ate too many sweets, watched a lot of movies, got mad at Ted Mosby, and had a good time. Oh, and I made stuff too. What I learned from this go around:
  • Deviled eggs are a part of a great Thanksgiving breakfast. Especially impromptu deviled eggs just because you feel like it after a friend suggests it.
  • Everyone loves taco dip.
  • A double recipe of stuffing needs double the amount of people to make. Also, there will be a lot leftover.
  • Everyone loves brownies. For days. And for breakfast.
  • Sharing recipes is awesome.
  • Thankskilling leads to great Thanksgiving toasts.
I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...